* Updated November 2015
Have all your questions answered by best-selling author Sergeant Michael Volkin, author of The Ultimate Basic Training Guidebook.
Are you ready?
- Which branch of service is right for you?
- Are You Ready for Basic Training?
- Do you know what your drill sergeants expect of you?
- Are you fit enough to surpass the military fitness standards?
- Boot Camp Quiz – Are You Ready?
If you follow the guidelines and tips that SGT Volkin recommends, you will graduate at the top of your class. That means, faster promotions, more pay, and most importantly the ability to take what should have been the most stressful couple months of your life, and turning it into an enjoyable experience. It doesn’t matter what branch of service you are entering, the core concepts of basic training are the same.
Be Physically and Mentally Prepared for Basic Training
- The 2010 Most Common Questions Asked About Basic Training
- Be Prepared for Basic Training
- Avoid negative attention from Drill Sergeants
- What You Don’t Know About Basic Training
- How to Deal with Homesickness at Basic Training
- Eating Well at Basic Training
- Achieve higher rank and more pay
- Learn How To Deal With Drill Sergeants
- How to Conquer the Most Feared Event at Basic Training: The Gas Chamber
- Learn How to Eat an MRE
- Important Basic Training Changes
- Being a Vegetarian at Basic Training
No matter which branch of service you are entering, SGT Volkin will have the answer to your questions about basic training. Click here to watch some basic training video clips from Sgt. Michael Volkin.
Tips and Suggestions
- Top 5 Reasons You May Not Be Prepared for Basic Training
- Top 5 Secret Tips for Basic Training
- Top 5 Reasons People Fear Boot Camp
- Top 5 Reasons People Fail Boot Camp
Other Useful Information:
- Army Basic Combat Training
- What to Learn BEFORE Going to Boot Camp
- What To Bring To Boot Camp
- What NOT to Bring to Basic Training
- Army Physical Fitness Test