The United States Navy (USN) protects America’s freedoms at home and abroad and has the distinction of being the world’s premier naval power.
- U.S., Japanese WWII Vets Honor Fallen with Blackened Canteen Spirits
- Navy’s 2016 Installation Excellence Award Winners Announced
- Navy’s First Hybrid Ship Celebrates Commissioning Anniversary
- CNO Talks Cooperation, Trust at Navies Conference
- What the Navy is Doing Now to Remain Cybersecure
- USS Porter Arrives in Batumi, Georgia
- USS Fort Worth Completes Harbor Phase of Exercise Malabar
- CNO, MCPON Visit Sailors Aboard USS Ronald Reagan
- CNO, MCPON Visit Pearl Harbor on Navy’s Birthday
- Chief of Naval Personnel Visits the U.S. Navy’s 6th Fleet
A major concern of service members with families is whether they have enough life insurance.
TRICARE is a health care system with many options, which replaced the former plan.
One of the great benefits of today’s Navy is Leave.
Learn below about the many career opportunities available to you as a service member of the Navy.
Information and links about discounts and deals for members of the U.S. Armed Services and U.S. Military veterans including vacation destinations.
Know your benefits as the spouse or family member of a military servicemember or veteran.
Military rank is more than just who salutes whom. Military rank is a badge of leadership.
Learn the Military Alphabet or use our widget to convert text to the phontetic alphabet used by the U.S. Military.
There are thousands of Military Acronyms in use today. Use our acronym finder to learn the lingo used by the U.S. Navy.