Get Social!
Follow on your favorite social networking sites:

Military Family Appreciation Month!
Online Schools | Find Jobs



Military myPay

dfas mypayMilitary myPay

The Department of Defense DFAS (Defense Finance and Accounting Service) myPay Website allows US Military personnel and their families to manage their pay information, leave and earning statements, W-2s and more.

myPay Website

Online - H&R Block Free Edition 300x100

myPay Frequently Asked Questions

Why should I use myPay?

myPay saves time - myPay eliminates the need to write letters or fill out forms by letting you make your own changes immediately with user-friendly technology.

myPay is convenient - You can access myPay nearly 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to change or review your current information, or to check your most recent pay statement.

myPay is reliable - myPay has the same procedural checks for accuracy as paper forms.

When is myPay available?

myPay is available nearly 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Which pay changes can I make using myPay?

You can change a variety of discretionary payroll items. You can get a current list of the items you can change from myPay, your servicing payroll office, or your customer service representative.

When will my changes be effective?

Upon completion and acceptance of a change, myPay will display a "NO LATER THAN" date. Your change will be effective on or before the date myPay displays.

FREE online tax prep from H&R Block

What information do I need to be able to use myPay?

In order to use myPay, you need your Social Security Number (SSN)/Alternate ID and myPay Personal Identification Number (PIN). Depending on what you want to do in myPay, you might need additional information.

When a military member retires or transfers to the reserves, the retiree or reserve member may continue to use the same PIN that they used while on active duty to access their myPay retired or reserve pay account information.

What kind of help does the DFAS Centralized Customer Support Unit provide?

For problems using myPay, or with your myPay PIN, contact the DFAS Centralized Customer Support Unit toll-free at 1-888-DFAS411 or 1-888-332-7411 or commercial at (216) 522-5096 or Defense Switching Network (DSN) at 580-5096. This support line is available Monday through Friday, 7:00 A.M. to 6:30 P.M. Eastern Standard Time.

The Centralized Customer Support Unit can provide assistance on how to use the options available to you in myPay. The Centralized Customer Support Unit will also provide support for establishing and changing your PIN.
Sponsored Links

Get Your Degree!

Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.

Powered by Campus Explorer