High School student? Jump start your ARMY career by joining the JROTC.
Every organization needs strong leaders. Commissioned Officers are the leaders of the Army. They lead Soldiers during every aspect of a mission. Officers make decisions quickly, always focusing on completing the mission successfully, and showing respect for their subordinates. Officers lead from the front and adjust to environments that are always changing. To be an Officer is to be respected as a Soldier, an inspiring leader and a servant of the nation.
In addition to exhibiting self-discipline, initiative, confidence and intelligence, Officers are physically fit and can perform under physical and mental pressures. They are judged by their ability to make decisions on their own and bear ultimate moral responsibility for those decisions.Click Here for more information or Click Here to contact a recruiter.
The four ways to become an Officer in the world’s most powerful Army are:
- United States Military Academy at West Point
- Officers Candidate School
- Direct Commissioned Officer
Go to NEXT PAGE
Additional Officer Training Topics:
- Officers Training
- Reserve Officer Training Corps (ROTC)
- Two and Four ROTC Programs
- ROTC Scholarships
- Junior Officer Training Corps (JROTC)
- Officer Candidate School (OCS)
- United States Military Academy at West Point, NY
- Direct Commission Officer