Twenty–five Army officers founded USAA to insure each other, when no one else would. Generations later, our military members, our veterans who have honorably served, and their eligible family members may still pass down the legacy of USAA membership — and earn the exclusive privileges of its auto insurance.
Save more with USAA auto insurance
In most states, you could get:
- Average savings of $409 a year when you switch to USAA Auto Insurance.1 You may save even more when you own another USAA product, like property insurance.
- Accident Forgiveness for good drivers for as little as $2 per month.
- Safe driver and good student discounts.
- Flexible payment options at no charge according to your pay schedule.
Experience the advantages of USAA auto insurance
- Exceptional service. Belonging to USAA gets you access to truly competitive rates and Auto Insurance that is rated the highest in customer advocacy.
- Easy access. Manage your policy, get a quote, request auto ID cards and more — online or from a mobile device.
- USAA Roadside Assistance. We’ll be there for you in any vehicle you drive — for towing, gas delivery, tire replacement and more.
- Award–winning claims service. We can help you get guaranteed repairs at more than 2,300 USAA–approved locations nationwide.
- USAA Auto Circle™. Find, finance and insure your next vehicle in one place. Save up to $3,347 off MSRP9 and get industry-leading loans and insurance from USAA.
- Guaranteed renewal. You get continuous auto coverage as long as you are able to drive and meet some basic requirements. Switch to USAA and count on us for the long haul.
Protection for your teen driver
Becoming a new driver is a major milestone in your teen’s life and one to be taken seriously. The responsibility your teen takes once behind the wheel is huge because the actions and decisions made will have a great impact on many lives.
As time goes by, your teen will continue to learn and gain experience to become a better driver.