* Updated January 2016
The Military Exchanges’ Credit Card, the Military Star Credit Card, is accepted at all service exchanges and can be used online and for catalog purchases. It can be used at all AAFES, Marine Corps, Navy and Coast Guard Exchanges.
The Military Star Credit Card offers many of the same benefits as a bank card or credit card. The card has no annual fee, a low interest rate and a 25-day grace period before being charged a finance charge.
There are two ways to sign up for the Military Star Card. You can go to your exchange customer service department and present your military ID card. Upon credit approval, you will be issued a temporary card.
You can make your Military Star Credit Card payment online by visiting the Military Star Card website. After logging in, click on the “Member Services” tab and click on “Payment Methods.”
You can check your Military Star Cards account status online at the Military Star Card website. After logging in, click on “Member Services” tab and click on account information. You can also check your account at any time by calling toll free 1-877-891-STAR in CONUS. Numbers from other locations are listed below:
United Kingdom: 800-96-1843
Turkey & Saudi Arabia: 214-312-6030
Military Star Credit Card Tips
- Save copies of all your receipts/charges.
- Open your monthly billing statement promptly and compare charges to receipts you have saved.
- Contact the Exchange Credit Call Center if any questionable charges/credits appear in your billing statement.
- Notify the Exchange Credit Call Center of change of address. An incorrect address will delay receipt of your statement.
- Make payments on time. If you are unable to make your payment, contact the Exchange Credit Call Center right away.
- Register for on-line statements, view your account and set up automatic payments to be deducted from your bank account.
- If you wish to dispute a specific charge, you must submit the dispute in writing within 60 days after you’ve received your statement.
If you have any questions regarding your Military Star Account, please contact the Exchange Credit Call Center at 1-877-891-7827 or www.milexch.com.