SEPTEMBER 16, 2023 – American Corporate Partners (ACP) connects post-9/11 Veterans with corporate professionals for customized career guidance. Veterans find meaningful employment outcomes, whether a higher-paying job or a promotion.
The average starting annual salary for Veterans who use ACP is $93,000. The program helps Veterans find great jobs the first time.
ACP is a national non-profit organization dedicated to helping military Veterans make connections in the civilian workforce.
Since 2010, nearly 30,000 Veterans have found success through ACP. Apply today.
How to get started
Visit ACP’s website and fill out a brief application. Answer questions about your career goals, military experience and mentoring preferences.
What to expect after applying?
- ACP will reach out within one business day to schedule a 15-minute phone call to ask a few questions to match the Veteran with the right mentor.
- ACP will introduce the Veteran to a mentor within several weeks of application to the program. ACP will also check in throughout the year to provide customized resources and ensure positive outcomes. Nearly 100% of Veterans would recommend ACP.
- All post-9/11 Veterans who served at least 180 days of active duty since 9/11 are eligible.
- ACP’s weekly LinkedIn Live series connects Veterans directly to partner companies and hiring managers.
- ACP’s LinkedIn Group, ACP Connects, offers employment opportunities from military-ready employers and professional development resources.
Senior executives from hundreds of America’s top companies provide volunteer mentors to ACP, including Amazon, Disney, Johnson & Johnson, Lockheed Martin, Morgan Stanley and more.
Typical mentorship goals include:
- Résumé review and interview preparation
- Career exploration and understanding job opportunities
- Career advancement once a position is obtained
- Work-life balance
- Small business development
- Leadership and professional communication.
By American Corporate Partners