JUNE 10, 2021 – The Army & Air Force Exchange Service is wishing the U.S. Army a happy 246th birthday. Military shoppers can join the celebration with special one-day savings at the Exchange.
On June 14, Soldiers, Airmen, Guardians and military shoppers can use their MILITARY STAR® card to receive:
- 10 cents off every gallon of gas at Exchange fuel locations.
- 15% off at Exchange restaurants.
- $10 off a purchase of $25 or more at Exchange mall stores. The coupon required for this offer can be found at the Exchange main store customer service desk.
“It’s an honor to celebrate our heroes on the Army’s birthday and every day,” said Exchange Director/CEO Tom Shull, an Army Veteran. “The Exchange is grateful to all Warfighters, past and present, for their service.”
Shoppers can find additional Army birthday savings in stores and at ShopMyExchange.com. See Exchange stores for details or visit ShopMyExchange.com/savings-center/weekly-ads to view weekly ads.
About the Exchange:
Since 1895, the Army & Air Force Exchange Service (Exchange) has gone where Soldiers, Airmen and their families go to improve the quality of their lives by providing valued goods and services at exclusive military pricing. The Exchange is the 61st-largest retailer in the United States. Its earnings provided $2.1 billion in dividends to support military morale, welfare and recreation programs over the last 10 years. The Exchange is a non-appropriated fund entity of the Department of Defense and is directed by a Board of Directors. The Exchange is a 50th Anniversary Vietnam War Commemorative Partner, planning and conducting events and activities that recognize the service, valor and sacrifice of Vietnam Veterans and their families in conjunction with the United States of America Vietnam War Commemoration. To find out more about the Exchange history and mission or to view recent press releases please visit our website at http://www.shopmyexchange.com or follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/ExchangePAO.
About MILITARY STAR:
The MILITARY STAR® card is an exclusive line of credit for service members and their families to use at exchanges and commissaries—no matter where they serve. MILITARY STAR is administered by the Army & Air Force Exchange Service. Other benefits of the card include:
- 2% in rewards points earned and a $20 rewards card after every 2,000 points.
- The lowest flat-rate APR (10.24%) among store cards—rate is offered to all cardholders.
- No annual, late or over-limit fees.
- 10% discount on first day’s purchases for new MILITARY STAR accounts.
- Reduced interest deployment plan with no payments required for eligible customers.
Story by Marisa Conner
Army & Air Force Exchange Service HQ