(February 14, 2012) – This Valentine’s Day, countless military families will turn to Skype to connect with their loved ones who are deployed over seas. Expressions of love will travel across the miles for a brief few moments via technology. And when done, the spouses and families at home will be able to remember those calls long after they’ve ended thanks to SuperTintin’s skype recording software and their special Valentine’s Day promotion.
Beginning on February 1st, 14 military bloggers from across the country (and even some stationed overseas) will be partnering with SuperTintin to give away over 100 skype recording licenses to military families. These bloggers know first hand the excitement of talking over skype with a spouse who is stationed away from home and the benefits of recording those conversations to share with their children, other family members, and friends.
As blogger “Mrs. S.” from the blog The Adventures of Mr. Superman and Mrs. S. puts it: “A way to record your loved ones face and voice so that you ALWAYS have the option to see them and hear them no matter how far away they are or how long its been since you’ve been able to make contact with one another. What a blessing!!”
Each of the bloggers participating in this campaign with SuperTintin have been given up to 8 licenses to give away to other military families. The majority of the over 100 licenses are available via giveaways on the partner’s blogs, although some have been given to military friends of the bloggers also.
Any member of the military or a military family member is eligible to enter for a chance to receive one of the licenses. They can enter on any or all of the following blogs:
• Julie & Martin http://www.julieandmartin.com/
• The Glamorous Life of an Army Wife http://theglamourouslifeofanarmywife.blogspot.com/
• Troop Petrie http://trooppetrie.blogspot.com/
• The Adventures of Mr. Superman & Mrs. S http://simplysteele.blogspot.com/
• Army Wife 101 http://armywife101.com/
• Nuts In A Nutshell http://nutsinanutshell.blogspot.com
• Jeri Davis (Jeri – I am having the hardest time finding the link to your blog! Can you please forward it to me and the group??)
• Amy’s Avenue http://www.amysavenueblog.blogspot.com/
• Skipper Clan http://skipperclan.com/
• Dandelions & Daffodils http://ofdandelionsanddaffodils.blogspot.com/
• The Crow Family http://just4crows.blogspot.com/
• A Touch of Class http://www.atouchofclassmagan.com/
• Like Sunshine After Rain http://www.likesunshineafterrain.com/
• Sabers, Spurs & A Pink Stetson http://www.asb0521.blogspot.com/
This Valentine’s Day, SuperTintin is making sure our troops and their families build memories while staying connected.
About the SuperTintin Military Valentine’s Day Promotion:
SuperTintin is giving away over 100 licenses of their skype recording software to deserving military families. Family members can enter the giveaway at any of the above listed blogs by finding the specific SuperTintin Giveaway Post or contacting the blog author. The bloggers were first given the opportunity to share the free licenses with their military friends before posting to their blogs, so each blog may have a different number of licenses available to give away. Additionally, the bloggers themselves have set the parameters for their giveaway start and end dates, but all giveaways will end no later than February 12th so that the free licenses may be distributed in time for Valentine’s Day.
SuperTintin Skype Video Call Recorder is the perfect solution for recording audio and video conversations on Skype. This fully-featured software stands out from the competition and offers the following benefts: both audio and video recordings, easiest to use, highest quality, picture-in-picture capabilities, and the ability to save recordings for future use. The software is available for just $29.95 and may be purchased here – http://supertintin.com.