August 23, 2017, by SGT Gerald Austin – Are you interested in joining the Michigan Army National Guard? You could receive Up to 100% paid tuition, as well as many other perks/benefits. The Michigan Army National Guard is a Michigan based branch of military service. We have both part and full-time job positions. We also have entry level to management level job openings.
There are 250 openings – over 90 job fields to choose from including STEM. If you join the Military as Military Police, Admin, Medic, Trade Skills, IT, Engineering and more while receiving $10,500 a year for tuition assistance.
Again, WE ASSIST WITH PAYING FOR YOUR EDUCATION, and we also give you on the job training and experience. Also, there is paid training as you will earn $1,400 – $4,800 a month in training.
The National Guard assists in natural disaster relief along with overseas ventures. Primarily our members work one weekend a month and two weeks in the summer. Ever think to yourself that you want to make a difference? Well, now you can!
You can make a difference while making more money, get more affordable and better health insurance, get respect, and get your education paid for. Ask how!
Contact a recruiter and make an appointment to see what kind of job fits your needs today. We look forward to your call!
- Paid training
- A monthly check
- Up to $569 per month with Montgomery GI Bill
- Up to 100 percent Tuition Assistance for college or vocational training (up to $10,500 per fiscal year, 1 October 30 September)
- Retirement benefits for part-time service
- Low-cost life insurance (up to $400,000 in coverage)
- 401(k)-type savings plan
- Student Loan Repayment Program (up to $50,000, for existing loans)
- Healthcare Benefits Available (medical, dental, and life insurance)
- Accelerated pay and rank for civilian acquired skills (automotive, band, culinary arts, medical, trade skills, etc.)
- Enlistment bonuses
- ALL with minimal commitment. Part-time service.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be between the ages of 17 and 34
- Must be able to pass a physical exam and meet legal and moral standards
- Minimal law violations (no felonies and a maximum of one misdemeanor)
SGT Gerald Austin
Michigan Army National Guard