April 21, 2017, by Anthony Button – Unknown to us all is a group of people who continue to work with great effort to make sure that we enjoy the life we live today. They are the people who work unnoticed in the dark. They could be from the army, paramedics, policemen or firefighters. They are what we call the silent heroes of our generation.
As these heroes have made a great deal in the protection of people in a particular territory, it is just right that some nations made sure to allot a huge percentage of their budget to the military. According to reports, US is currently the global leader in military spending among other countries such as UK, Russia, Saudi Arabia, China, and Japan,
With all the news about injuries and death in the army and other job services that can endanger one’s life, it is just right that the government provide the best gear that can secure safety, and help our heroes protect our country. But how do we know what is the best for them? Moreover, what are the top tactical gears suitable for the Army?
What is a Tactical Gear?
A tactical gear is the equipment or accessories needed by people who are usually exposed to do a dangerous job. It can either protect them from the perils they are in or aid them in making their job easier. Tactical gears can be something to wear to protect the body such as tactical pants, boots, hood or jackets or something to use such as knives, bags, and guns.
Tactical gear is more expensive than any ordinary piece of clothing or accessories because each category went through an extreme research, scientific development, and innovation that resulted in different parts of the gear subjected to each and every purpose.
The materials used for tactical gear are also of the highest quality to guarantee the full protection, durability, and comfort. That’s why even if tactical gears are known to be expensive, it is worth your money.
Who Needs a Tactical Gear?
People who have jobs that would expose or put them in great danger or a job that will require them to save lives need this kind of equipment. Know that tactical gear is not just for the protection of the user, but also to help the user make their jobs easier may it be saving lives or helping others.
- Military men – they may be soldiers in the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, Coast Guard or National Guard.
- Policemen – most of the police officers that need tactical gears are those who are most commonly involved in operations and assigned in the field. They may be members of the SWAT team or Special Forces.
- EMS and Paramedics
Top Tactical Gear and Apparel Picks for Army:
These tactical gears and apparels are the must-have for people who need it the most. These are the essential equipment for the Army and other groups of people as well. Together they can provide comfort and security to the user.
1) Tactical Vest – one of the most important clothing for military men and policemen. It is usually built with a lot of pouches for storage of different items for survival and tactical gears. There can be pockets for bullet magazines, holster for guns, and other accessories such as flashlights.
Most tactical vests are created bulletproof for the user’s protection during field operations. There are different types of tactical vests depending on the purpose.
2) Tactical Pants – just like the tactical vest, tactical pants are essential apparel that provides comfort and flexibility to the user. It has a lot of pockets too for storing of different tactical gears and accessories.
Some tactical pants even have built-in knee pads or knee protection, so you don’t need to put on a separate one making your load a bit lighter.
3) Tactical Boots – or also known as combat shoes or safety shoes. This is important to field workers since our feet are the first part to make contact in any location or area.
There are several types of tactical boots for every person. Just make sure to choose the one that is right for you. Check some online buying guide to learn what makes tactical boots essential.
4) Gloves – aside from your feet, another part of your body that might have direct contact with other physical objects are your hands. Make sure to keep it protected by wearing protective gloves. Even if it is made in thick layers for full protection, it is still very comfortable to use.
5) Head Gear – this can be a helmet, beanie or a patrol cap. Not only does it give you protection, but it can also help in your concealment.
6) Guns – For maximum protection against enemy’s oppression.
7) Knives – this can serve as a protection and as a full accessory for cutting ropes and preparing food in the wilderness.
Accessories are also essential items needed to make up for the complete tactical gear look. These accessories provide an extra level of comfort and aid you to whatever task at hand.
- Multi-tools – such as your Swiss army knife for different purposes.
- Flashlight – is an essential item that must always be part of your tactical gear.
- Magazines and Shooting Supplies
- Hydration – a must-have to keep you well hydrated. Dehydration is one of the significant risks of being a field officer or military servicemen assigned in humid or hot weather so a hydration kit should always be part of their tactical gear.
- First Aid kit – another essential. This is for small bruises, minor scratches, wounds, and lacerations.
For military personnel, you can check some cool military widget and tools that can help you spend time while waiting for extreme actions or assist you with your everyday life in the army.
Complete gear and accessories is an essential part of making sure that the safety and security of our servicemen are met. After all, they are willing to risk their life for ours; it is only right that they get the top and must-have tactical gears for their everyday job.
Author Bio: Anthony is a Home Improvement DIYer, who is interested in different projects of Home Improvement. He blogs at Equipment Area, where he shares tips, guides and reviews of different tools around the house.