Websites to Find and Apply for Job Openings
Websites to Find and Apply for Job Openings Federal Employment Opportunity and Application Websites
Internet Employment Opportunity and Application Websites
- Army Civilian Personnel Online (CPOL) Official site of DA Civilian Personnel Administration provides a tool for Army civilian personnel professionals, managers and employees to access Army civilian employment, training and career opportunities.
- Bureau of Citizenship and Immigration Services (BCIS) Official site of the Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS). Includes INS and Border Management/Patrol jobs.
- Central Intelligence Agency The CIA engages in research, development and deployment of high-leverage technology for intelligence purposes. Assists the Director of the Central Intelligence Agency by collecting, correlating, evaluating and providing appropriate dissemination of intelligence.
- Civilian Human Resources Agency Europe Region (CHRA-EUR) Official site for USAREUR civilian personnel program for appropriated and non-appropriated fund U.S. Citizens and Local Nationals (LN) in Germany, Italy, Belgium, United Kingdom and the Netherlands.
- Civilians Working for National Defense DoD civilians fill more than 700 occupations - in labs, manufacturing plants, offices, hospitals, military bases and other installations.
- Customs and Border Protection (CBP) Information about customs officer or border patrol agent work.
- Defense Applicant Assistance Office DoD provides employment opportunities for disabled veterans; this website helps you navigate career possibilities and hiring procedures more easily.
- Defense Commissary Agency (DeCA) Official online resource for the Defense Commssary Agency (DeCA), including job opportunities.
- Defense Contract Audit Agency (DCAA) Official site of the Defense Contract Audit Agency (DCAA). Opportunities in over 400 US locations and around the world.
- Defense Finance and Accounting Service (DFAS) Official site for the Defense Finance and Accounting Service (DFAS). Includes job opportunities.
- Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) Official site of the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA). Worldwide positions in many categories.
- Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) Official site of the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA). Includes entry to senior level job opportunities for individuals with bachelor's or advanced degree, a foreign language or experience in financial management, IT, contracting, engineering, science and technology, transportation and logistics, crisis/operations, medical or economics.
- Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) Human Resources site for the Defense Logistics Agency (DLA). Includes career information, job opportunities and application process.
- Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Information about Homeland Security and its agencies.
- Department of Labor (DOL) Official site of the US Department of Labor (DOL). Includes comprehensive worker information and links to DOL agencies, laws, regulations, statistics, data, programs, services and news.
- Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Official recruitment site of the Department of Veterans Affairs. Includes employment opportunities, application procedures and helpful information about the second largest agency in the U.S.
- FASCLASS Detailed government service job position descriptions.
- FedWorld Online locator service for a comprehensive inventory of information disseminated by the federal government.
- Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Official Federal Aviaiton Administration employment site. Includes job openings/ information and application procedures.
- Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) Federal agency that protects and safeguard the United States and upholds federal criminal laws.
- Federal Bureau of Prisons (BOP) Official site for the US Department of Justice Bureau of Prisons. Includes job opportunities.
- Federal Hiring Flexibilities Resource Center OPM site that provides information on the hiring practices and special programs available for Veterans who desire employment with the Federal Government.
- Federalgovernmentjob.us Search for Federal jobs.
- Hire Vets First Features resources for veterans seeking jobs, it includes an online resume writer developed for military people.
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) Site lists employment opportunities with the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA).
- National Institutes of Health (NIH) Site for one of the world's foremost medical research centers. Provides information and includes employment opportunities.
- Office of Personnel Management/Veterans Veterans' preference information and regulatory guidance concerning federal employment.
- TRADOC Cares Program Assisting disabled veterans through civilian employment programs, veterans outreach links, and additional resources
- Transportation Security Administration (TSA) The Transportation Security Administration protects the Nation's transportation systems and ensures freedom of movement for people and commerce.
- U.S. Army Materiel Command (AMC) Hq at Ft. Belvoir with 149 world-wide locations and a workforce of 50,000. Provides full logistical support to the Army.
- U.S. Department of State Job vacancy announcements, updated every two weeks, offer opportunities around the world in varied activities for many skills.
- U.S. Dept. of Defense (DoD) Information about DoD and its agencies.
- U.S. Marshals America's oldest law enforcement agency.
- U.S. Postal Service (USPS) U.S. Postal Service full- and part-time employment opportunities, programs and application/testing information.
- USA Jobs US Government's official site for jobs and employment information provided by the United States Office of Personnel Management.
Recruiter Employment Opportunity and Application Websites
- BestJobsUSA.com General job search site with thousands of jobs. A job search agent will email you with matches.
- Bilingual jobs Resource for bilingual people. Jobs can be searched by language, keyword, company, geographic location.
- Career Women.com A national leader in women's online recruiting. Fortune 1000 Companies post jobs and are actively recruiting women/diversity candidates
- CareerBuilder You can be notified by mail of jobs scaned from over 75 career sites. Resume posting and advice is offered.
- CareerHighway-Worktree.com General job search site with searchable database of listings, a job search agent and resume listing service.
- CareerMag General job search site. A job search agent will email you with matches. Also has an archive of job search articles.
- CareerShop.com A career enhancement site with a toolbox of resources for job search, resume posting, training and guidance.
- CareerZone-Spherion Look at occupations, explore industries and careers. Search for jobs by occupation and geographical location.
- CivilianJobs.com A pre-matching process delivers talent to hiring managers and job opportunities to former military job seekers.
- Clearance Jobs A secure job board for individuals with active security clearances and those employers seeking to hire them.
- Cleared Jobs Jobs requiring a security clearance.
- ComputerJobs.com Provides users with high-quality, computer-related job opportunities and career-related content organized into 18 vertical skill sets and 19 major metropolitan markets.
- ComputerWork.com A 5 year old service dedicated to matching IT candidates to the best jobs.
- Cool Works Employment-recruiting site for the seasonal job seeker and outdoor enthusiast.
- Defense Support Services DoD support for maintenance, repair, aviation jobs.
- DoD Job Search Million job database searchable by MOS, occupation or keyword. Resume posting is also offered.
- DoD Transportal Site designed to assist Service members leaving active duty. Contains transition information, links and points of contact for programs and associations.
- Flipdog.com FlipDog is a very large site with current employment reports, automated job search, a bi-monthly newsletter and expert advice.
- G.I. Jobs Site designed to assist transitioners. Contains transition information, links and points of contact for programs and corporations.
- Helmets to Hardhats Helps transitioning Military and Veterans find careers in the building and construction trades.
- Hot Jobs An award winning pioneer in Internet recruiting that provides a highly resourceful and dynamic exchange between opportunity seekers and employers.
- Indeed Private sector and federal opportunities from various websites and classifieds.
- Infoworks USA Employment-recruiting site for IT/IS, High-Tech and engineers as well as other professional and paraprofessional positions.
- Intelligence Careers Provides careers and job fair info.
- International Computer Association Recruiting IT personnel for Pacific Rim, West Coast USA and Japan.
- Internet Career Connection A broadly based site with mulitple databases for job hunting, business-franchaise opportunities and reference information.
- Iraqtopjob.com Jobs in Iraq for prior military service persons.
- Job-Applications.com Provides hundreds of printable and online job applications and includes useful information and career advice for free.
- JobApplicationCenter.com A free online resource helping individuals find specific information and advice on how to apply online and offline to every major company in the U.S.
- Job-Hunt Information about US and international jobs; specialized job sites by categories, resume banks and job fair schedules.
- JobCentral.com An alliance between DirectEmployers Association and National Association of Colleges and Employers, providing jobs at all levels in all industries and occupations.
- JobOptions-Spherion Exhibits a salary comparison calculator and has job and employer search functions with resume posting options.
- JobWeb Job search tools, salary information, online career fairs.
- Jobs at Nonprofits-Blackbaud Job opportunities with not-for-profit organizations.
- Jobs in Logistics Career supply and logistics job search.
- Jobs.com Resume writing assistance and other career development aspects are found here. Career development services for minority professionals are available.
- LatPro Specializes in best jobs for Spanish and Portuguese speakers in IT, banking-finance, sales/marketing, HR and telecommunications.
- MarketingJobs.com Provides information and job listings in sales, marketing and advertising.
- Monster.com General job search site with 400K+ jobs. A job search agent will email you with matches.
- NationJob General job search site. A job search agent will email you with matches.
- Officeteam.com Site provides temporary and temp-to-hire opportunities. Specializes in administrative staffing.
- OverseasJobs.com Features international job opportunities for professionals and expatriates. Also offers information about international relocation issues.
- RecruitArmy.com A recruiting Website for transitioning and veteran Army personnel and the companies that wish to hire them.
- Recruiters Online Network Find 1,000s of current, open job listings posted by top headhunters, recruiters and search professionals.
- Renard Hospitality Search Consultants A dedicated HR search site serving the hospitality industry worldwide.
- SimplyHired.com Search engine with postings from job boards, classifieds, and company sites for one-stop shopping.
- TV Jobs.com Employment service that provides a wide range of broadcast related jobs and available positions throughout North America.
- Thingamajob A free online employment tool employment resource that offers a family of comprehensive multi-field opportunities and on-cost resume posting possibilities
- Toyota's Hire A Hero Program Hundreds of available jobs at independently owned Toyota and Lexus dealerships.
- Transition Assistance Online Free job listings, resume posting, job fair info for service members, retirees and families.
- Vault.com Multifaceted site with career guides,surveys, polls, research,advice and job links.
- VetJobs.com The facts about veterans services, resources, organizations with employment assistance and job search.
- ALEX-Alternative Experts, Inc. Since 1987 ALEX-Alternative Experts, Inc. has provided staffing for both industry and government.
- Aya Travel Nursing Jobs A leading nurse staffing agency, servicing healthcare facilities in all 50 states.
- Bradley-Morris (BMI) Places top JMOs and NCOs in leadership, technical, sales and operations positions with Fortune 1000 and growth sector companies at no cost to military job seekers.
- CPI Contract Professionals Specialization in technical staffing.
- Chenega Technology Services Corporation Provides support services for information systems development and integration, military operations, technology research, and analysis.
- Corporate Gray Online Military-specific employment website that links employers with transitioning and former military worldwide.
- Drake Beam Morin Worldwide support for transition assistance and outplacement consulting, job search and career management.
- Focus Military Placement Services Helps candidates who are separating or have already separated from the military find employment in the civilian sector.
- GovWorks Provides acquisition services to Federal agencies.
- HomeLand Security Jobs.us Link has been established to connect job seekers with employers recruiting security help.
- Hotjobs Award winning Internet recruiter, provides a dynamic exchange between job seeker and employer
- ITT Systems Division Provides government, and other customers, total worldwide systems solutions for air, missile defense, communications, force protection, and logistics support services.
- InfoworksUSA Employment-recruiting site for IT/IS
- JRG-USA Recruiting Inc. A veteran owned recruiting agency working with transitioning military and former military candidates.
- JobCentral National Employment Network Offers a variety of job search assistance tools and job listings.
- Lucas Group Offers transitioning military officers and NCOs no-cost services such as resume and interviewing tips as well as interaction with top companies around the world.
- MA3 MA3 LLC uses videoconference technology to place select junior military officers in some of the most successful companies in America.
- MEP at Work HVAC, electrical and plumbing careers and resources
- Military Connection Features most comprehensive military directory in the country.
- MILITARY SEARCH PARTNERS Search firm dedicated to the career transition of skilled U.S. Armed Services technicians.
- Madden Industrial Craftsmen, Inc Staffing supplier to manufacturing and construction clients in the Portland, Oregon and Vancouver, Washington market area.
- Military Exits Military Exits posts employer's full-size recruitment ads online.
- Military Recruiting Institute Military Recruiting Institute is a twenty year old company specializing in junior officer placement in operations, engineering, sales and marketing, and information technology.
- MilitaryHire.com Employment site matches military personnel with worldwide civilian corporations.
- Morgan Stanley A global financial services firm in: asset management, credit services and securities.
- Net-Temps Employment listings and cross posting of jobs to Internet search engines, portals, directories, on-line services and newsgroups.
- Orion International Consulting Group Offers placement solutions to military leaders seeking transition into professional corporate careers.
- PDS Technical Services A nation-wide staffing firm with contract positions in well-known companies.
- Recruit Army Employment site matches Army personnel with worldwide civilian corporations.
- SOS Staffing Services, Inc. Since 1973 SOS has specialized in filling temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent assignments for a variety of industries and companies.
- Staffing Associates Job search site offering a bridge between job seekers and employers, military placement and resume posting.
- The Compass Group Offers transitioning military officers no-cost services such as, resume and interviewing tips, and hiring conferences throughout the country.
- The Defense Talent Network A Network of 14 job boards in the Defense and Homeland work sector.
- The Job Spider Job Hunters can search an extensive job / career database and/or post a resume making it viewable to millions of employers at no cost.
- The JobCoach Provides career transition assistance and sells tutorial guides.
- VIECORE Business Consulting Services A systems integration firm specializing in enterprise-level customer service solutions.
- Yellow Transportation, Inc. Provider of guaranteed, time-definite, defect-free, hassle-free transportation services for business customers worldwide.
- Yoh Company Provides specialized staffing services to companies in telecommunications, science & health care, engineering and IT, in North America and Europe.