NOVEMBER 5, 2019 – In honor of Veterans Day, military shoppers can enjoy special savings at Army & Air Force Exchange Service locations starting Nov. 8.
From Nov. 8 through 14, deals can be found in stores and online at ShopMyExchange.com, including:
- Up to 35% off selected 4K TVs.
- Up to $300 off selected laptops.
- Up to $500 off selected washer-dryer pairs.
- Up to 50% off selected name-brand cookware.
- Up to 60% off selected men’s and women’s watches.
- Up to $400 off selected diamond jewelry.
- Up to 55% off manufacturer suggested retail price on selected women’s handbags.
- Savings on selected gaming bundles, electronics, kids’ toys, kitchen appliances, home goods, mattress sets, outdoor apparel, footwear, cosmetics, grills and more.
“It’s an honor for the Exchange to be able to show our appreciation to the military community with these savings,” said Air Force Chief Master Sgt. Luis Reyes, the Exchange’s senior enlisted advisor. “The Exchange is where heroes shop, and we’re privileged to serve those who serve.”
The Exchange will also feature one-day only specials on Veterans Day, Nov. 11, including a free coffee for all shoppers at Express and participating Exchange restaurant locations.
MILITARY STAR® cardholders will earn double points—four points per dollar instead of the regular two points—Nov. 11. They’ll also have the opportunity for additional discounts with their card, including:
- 10 cents off per gallon of fuel at Exchange fuel locations.
- 15% off at Exchange restaurants, including catering orders.
- $10 off Exchange mall vendor purchases of $25 or more, with coupon. (See a store associate for the coupon.)
ABOUT THE EXCHANGE
Since 1895, the Army & Air Force Exchange Service (Exchange) has gone where Soldiers, Airmen and their families go to improve the quality of their lives by providing valued goods and services at exclusive military pricing. The Exchange is the 62nd-largest retailer in the United States. Its earnings provided $2.3 billion in dividends to support military morale, welfare and recreation programs over the last 10 years. The Exchange is a non-appropriated fund entity of the Department of Defense and is directed by a Board of Directors. The Exchange is a 50th Anniversary Vietnam War Commemorative Partner, planning and conducting events and activities that recognize the service, valor and sacrifice of Vietnam Veterans and their families in conjunction with the United States of America Vietnam War Commemoration. To find out more about the Exchange history and mission or to view recent press releases please visit our website at http://www.ShopMyExchange.com or follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/ExchangePAO.
Story by Marisa Conner
Army & Air Force Exchange Service HQ